Ichiban Kasuga, a low-ranking grunt of a low-ranking yakuza family in Tokyo, faces an 18-year prison sentence after taking the fall for a crime he didn't commit. Never losing faith, he loyally serves his time and returns to society to discover that no one was waiting for him on the outside, and his clan has been destroyed by the man he respected most.
Confused and alone, he embarks on a mission to discover the truth behind his family's betrayal and take his life back, becoming an unlikely hero for the city’s outcasts on his journey.
Features:Become Ichiban Kasuga, a yakuza grunt betrayed by the man he trusted most
- Crack skulls in dynamic RPG combat
- The battlefield is your weapon – use bats, umbrellas, bikes, street signs, and everything else at your disposal to take down your enemies
- Recruit up to 7 party members from the outskirts of society
- Spend time with party members to develop their abilities and unlock powerful combo skills
- Find, forge, and upgrade equipment to take on the strongest foes
- 19 Unique Jobs (+2 DLC Jobs)
- 100+ Combat Skills
- Over 15 Hilarious Mini-Games
- 50 optional Substories breathe life into the city of Yokohama, Japan
YAKUZA: LIKE A DRAGON SCREEN-SHOTS
EXPERT REVIEW FOR YAKUZA: LIKE A DRAGON
PRE - ORDER CONDITIONS
Pre-Order Price Guarantee.
Order now and if price increases after your order, the current price of your order will be applicable.
If price decreases after your order, the difference will be credited back to you.
Condition applies only on pre-orders before its release date.
This applies only to products displaying this message.