RESISTANCE EDITION CONTENT:
Enhance your Watch Dogs Legion experience with the RESISTANCE EDITION including:
PHYSICAL CONTENT: Copy of the Watch Dogs Legion game.
• Lynx - New hacker character and her outfit
• 1-week VIP status - Earn experience and currency faster.
PLAY AS ANYONE
Recruit anyone from the entire population of London into your resistance: from an MI6 agent to a tough bareknuckle fighter, from a brilliant hacker to a getaway driver, from a football hooligan to an inconspicuous old lady, everyone has a unique backstory, personality, and skillset that should be used in unique situations. Anyone you see can join your team.
Play the game the way you want. Build a team with a huge range of characters to choose from, all bringing their own unique abilities. Takedown and arrest enemies as a police officer, chase down enemies in a fully loaded superspy car with armed rockets and cloaking device, and command robotic bees with your beekeeper. Customise your Legion with enhanced gadgets, unique outfits and iconic masks.
AN IMMERSIVE STORY
After a mysterious assailant initiates devastating terror attacks on London, DedSec, a secret underground resistance who is being blamed for the attacks and is on the brink of annihilation, needs your help.
Your mission is to rebuild DedSec to fight back against those who wish to keep London oppressed. Some enemies are more obvious than others, such as the likes of Big Brother Nigel Cass, head of the corrupt private military corporation, Albion. A genius sociopath, Nigel has his own interesting way of keeping London safe, which may or may not include decimating Londoners. There’s also Mary Kelley, head of a criminal clan who has united all gangs in the city. She needs you out of the way so she can continue her lucrative businesses like human trafficking.
You will continue to meet colourful characters along the way – both villains and allies – in your fight for London.
HACKING IS YOUR WEAPON
Weaponise London’s tech infrastructure, and unleash DedSec’s mastery of technology: hijack armed combat drones, reconstruct past events using augmented reality to discover who is behind the terror attacks, and hack your way through the most advanced security systems. Upgrade and deploy tech gadgets such as the Stealth Cloak, the Spiderbot, a Micro-Missile Launcher, and the powerful Electro Fist in a brand new melee system.
LIBERATE AN OPEN WORLD LONDON
Explore a massive urban open world and fight to liberate London’s many famous landmarks—including Trafalgar Square, Big Ben, Tower Bridge, Camden, Piccadilly Circus, or the London Eye—and engage in side activities like bareknuckle boxing, darts, freestyle football, illegal courier contracts or street art.
TEAM UP WITH FRIENDS
Join forces with up to three friends in online multiplayer as you freely explore London together or take on special co-op missions, and unique game modes. Enjoy free regular updates adding new online content, rewards and themed events.
PlayStation®5 will allow players to experience a living, bustling, near-future London in Watch Dogs: Legion. Gorgeous 4k visuals with reflections using Ray Tracing running on PlayStation®5 will immerse players in a city full of digital screens, holograms, and neon lights. Watch Dogs: Legion will take advantage of Tempest 3d Audiotech to bring London to life with passing cars, talking pedestrians, and drones flying above – enhancing the gameplay experience all around the city. Thanks to the Ultra-High Speed SSD, Watch Dogs: Legion will dramatically reduce waiting periods, making driving at high speeds and fast-travelling across London a truly smooth traversal experience. Adaptive triggers enable players to enjoy hand-tuned responses, elevating the visceral feeling of high-tension moments.
- Watch Dogs: Legion will release on October 29, 2020 on Xbox One (available on Xbox One Series X/S from November 10), PlayStation®4, the Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store on Windows PC, as well as on UPLAY+.
- Watch Dogs: Legion will launch digitally on PlayStation®5 alongside the console from November 12 2020. The PlayStation®5 physical version of the game will be available on November 24. Players who purchase Watch Dogs: Legion PlayStation®4 Digital or Blu-Ray™ games will have access to Watch Dogs: Legion PlayStation®5 digital version at no additional cost from November 12.
- From November 12, wherever you are in the world, if you own a PlayStation 5, you will be able to enjoy the Assassin’s Creed Valhalla digital/physical game on PlayStation 5 and the Watch Dogs: Legion digital game on PlayStation 5
- Watch Dogs: Legion physical PlayStation 5 game will become available on November 24.