Several years after his last adventure, retired fortune hunter Nathan Drake is forced back into the world of thieves. With the stakes much more personal, Drake embarks on his greatest adventure in a globe-trotting journey in pursuit of a historical conspiracy behind a fabled pirate treasure. Every treasure has its cost and this adventure will test Drake’s physical limits, his resolve, and ultimately what he’s willing to sacrifice to save the ones he loves.
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End is the latest installment of the award winning Uncharted series from acclaimed developer Naughty Dog. Launching exclusively for the PlayStation® 4 system, A Thief’s End delivers the most thrilling Uncharted adventure yet with new gameplay mechanics, larger, more open environments, and enhanced graphics and animations that showcase the power of the PS4 system.
Set three years after Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception, Nathan Drake has presumably left the world of fortune hunting behind. It doesn’t take long for adventure to come calling when Drake’s brother, Sam, resurfaces seeking his help and offering an adventure Drake can’t resist. On the hunt for Captain Henry Avery’s long-lost treasure, Sam and Drake set off to find Libertalia, the pirate utopia deep in Madagascar. Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End takes players on a journey through jungle isles, urban cities and snow-capped peaks on the search for Avery’s fortune.
- Next-Gen Blockbuster Adventure: Uncharted 4 ushers in a more cinematic experience on the PS4 system with real-time cut scenes and new character animations to highlight Naughty Dog’s signature storytelling.
- Dynamic Gameplay: Evolved mechanics give players many fresh approaches to gameplay, including new rope and grappling mechanics, added climbing moves and equipment, and seamless fluidity between melee, stealth, and combat.
- Expansive Environments: Varied and richly detailed environments open up with multiple navigation paths to encourage exploration. Gameplay and enemy AI strategically leverage the wider design and added verticality.
- Drivable Vehicles: For the first time in Uncharted history, drive vehicles during gameplay to make big moments even more spectacular and interactive.
- Uncharted Multiplayer: Uncharted 4 will continue to evolve the franchise’s multiplayer experience on PS4.
EXPERT REVIEW FOR UNCHARTED 4: A THIEF'S END
MOST HELPFUL REVIEWS
Joseph Fernandes 09 Sep 2018 Certified User
Uncharted 4 : A Thief’s End Delivers Everything You Could Ask From An Uncharted Finale. It’s Also Everything You Could Hope For From The Series Debut On PS4. Story Could Have Gone Different. Naughty Dog Had Develop A Story To Drag An Aged Nathan Drake From Retirement , Naughty Dog Had To Introduce A New Character , As They Brought Nathan Drake's Older Brother , Samuel Drake Or Sam , As His Talks Had Been Teased In Uncharted 3 : Drake's Deception.
They Also Had To Construct A Twist On The Underlying Mythology , With A New Narrative Story Based Around The 17th Century Pirate , Henry Avery , And His Long Lost Legendary Pirate Colony Called Libertalia.
It’s Another Naughty Dog Masterpiece Game , Demonstrating Exactly How Far You Can Push The PS4 Almost Beyond It's Limit . If You View It Close-up , Drake , Sully , Sam , Elena And The Other Important Characters Show Incredible Levels Of Detail , Helped By Superb Motion Capture Animation What It Looks To Be The Most Realistic Skin Effects You Would Have Seen In A Video Game Till Today .
t’s A Game Full Of Great Moments That I Really Don’t Want To Spoil For You , Which Comes With Arguably The Strongest Gun Battles , Best Chase Sequences And Puzzle Trials Of The Whole Series , And I Can’t Believe They Actually Made One Of The Best Games To Close The Nathan Drake's Uncharted Series . Yet Uncharted 4 : A Thief’s End Seems To Have Learnt Something From The Last of Us And Its Left Behind DLC add-on , Knowing When To Slow The Pace Down , Give The Characters Some Space And The Player Time To Sit Back And Enjoy The Moment.
I Spended Hours With Character Drake , Elena And Sully , Hoping For The Best, Fearing The Worst And Learning Something New About Them. At It's Best , Uncharted 4 : A Thief’s End Takes You To A Whole New Level Of Experience , Getting The Best From Its Performers And , Of Course The Storyline . Even Sam , The Newest Addition , Has Some Great Moments , Helped By Another Star Turn From The Last of Us’s Troy Baker.