EA SPORTS™ UFC® is back and better than ever with UFC® 3
Experience all new fighting movement with Real Player Motion Tech, a new gameplay animation technology that delivers the most fluid and responsive motion ever. With over 5,000 new animations captured and rebuilt from the ground up, so you can experience every punch, kick, block and counter in seamless combinations. Mirroring the precise look and feel of your favorite athletes like Conor McGregor, George St-Pierre and Joanna Jedrzejcyzk.
Introducing the G.O.A.T Career Mode, where - for the first time - the choices you make outside the Octagon impact your path to greatness. Make promotional choices to build hype for your fights, gain fans, make heated rivalries and earn more cash through big contracts to capture the world's attention. Will you be a cool-headed contender or infamous trash talker!
- EA Sports UFC is coming to Sony’s stunning PlayStation 4 with the release of this third instalment, UFC 3. A raft of new features should ensure that this iteration of the popular franchise is the biggest and the best yet.
- UFC 3 acts as a sequel to both 2014’s EA Sports UFC and UFC 2 from 2016. This edition continues the series’ penchant for incredibly realistic fighting mechanics, gorgeous sound mixing and stunning set design.
- Fans will be pleased to hear that a new feature, G.O.A.T career mode, allows players to choose their own path in the UFC. This brand-new G.O.A.T mode allows gamers to make their own decisions about where their UFC career will take them, each of which will then have an outcome on the final result. Outside of the ring, promotional decisions will have to be made, fans will have to be recruited and gamers can even earn money through sponsorships and contracts, gaining the attention of the paparazzi in the process.
- Another nice addition is the inclusion of character rivalries. Players can choose rivalries between UFC athletes, allowing a level of customisation not normally seen in the genre. Elsewhere, the new multiplayer mode allows for quicker fights, building on what has been seen before in EA Sports UFC 2. The tournament mode promises to be a heart-stopping mash of action as gamers must fight as many athletes as possible, with continuing damage and fatigue levels.
- When it comes to athletes, this is the biggest and best UFC game yet. With stars like Joanna Jedrzejczyk and Conor McGregor among many others being playable, there are boundless opportunities for pandemonium as you choose the fighter and the course of their illustrious career.
- Looking at the graphics, UFC 3 looks to be yet another exciting and impressive addition to the franchise. Featuring fluid animation, realistic blood and sweat and fun cut scenes, players are in for a real treat. Athletes are rendered beautifully, allowing gamers to truly get behind their chosen fighter.
- When combined with the amazing performance specifications of the Sony PS4, EA Sports UFC 3 is sure to be yet another massive smash and a great addition to a series that is continuing to grow.
EXPERT REVIEW FOR UFC 3