Supported Language - English
The Outer Worlds is a new single-player first-person sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
Lost in transit while on a colonist ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy, you awake decades later only to find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy threatening to destroy the Halcyon colony. As you explore the furthest reaches of space and encounter various factions, all vying for power, the character you decide to become will determine how this player-driven story unfolds. In the corporate equation for the colony, you are the unplanned variable.
- The player-driven story RPG: In keeping with the Obsidian tradition, how you approach The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices affect not only the way the story develops; but your character build, companion stories, and end game scenarios.
- You can be flawed, in a good way: New to The Outer Worlds is the idea of flaws. A compelling hero is made by the flaws they carry with them. While playing The Outer Worlds, the game tracks your experience to find what you aren't particularly good at. Keep getting attacked by Raptidons? Taking the Raptiphobia flaw gives you a debuff when confronting the vicious creatures, but rewards you with an additional character perk immediately. This optional approach to the game helps you build the character you want while exploring Halcyon.
- Lead your companions: During your journey through the furthest colony, you will meet a host of characters who will want to join your crew. Armed with unique abilities, these companions all have their own missions, motivations, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals, or turn them to your own ends.
- Explore the corporate colony: Halcyon is a colony at the edge of the galaxy owned and operated by a corporate board. They control everything... except for the alien monsters left behind when the terraforming of the colony’s two planets didn’t exactly go according to plan. Find your ship, build your crew, and explore the settlements, space stations, and other intriguing locations throughout Halcyon.
Step 1: Open the Epic Games Launcher - If you have not downloaded and installed the Epic Games Launcher, you can do so from epicgames.com
Step 2: Click on your Epic Games account Display Name in the bottom left corner - this will open your account settings menu
Step 3: Click "Redeem Code"
Step 4: Enter your 20-digit code
Step 5: Confirm the code you are redeeming is for the correct product and click "Redeem"
Step 6: Navigate to your Library by clicking the "Library" button on the left side of the screen
Step 7: Confirm that you received the product in your Library
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2018 Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. Obsidian Entertainment and the Obsidian Entertainment logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. The Outer Worlds and The Outer Worlds logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. Private Division and the Private Division logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/
SPECIFICATION OF THE OUTER WORLDS (EPIC)
- Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1) 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3225 or AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti or AMD HD 7850
- HDD Space: 40GB
- Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K or Ryzen 5 1600
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or Radeon RX 470
- HDD Space: 40GB
THE OUTER WORLDS (EPIC) SCREEN-SHOTS
EXPERT REVIEW FOR THE OUTER WORLDS (EPIC)