THE OUTER WORLDS (STEAM) SCREEN-SHOTS
Supported Language - English
The Outer Worlds is a new single player sci-fi RPG from Obsidian Entertainment and Private Division.
Lost on a colony ship bound for the furthest edge of the galaxy. You wake up decades later And find yourself in the midst of a deep conspiracy that could destroy the Halcyon settlement as you explore far-flung space and meet different factions of people competing for power. The character you choose will be the direction of the story driven by this player. In the organizational equation of the settlement You are the variable that no one expected.
- Player-Driven RPG Story: As per Obsidian tradition, how you play The Outer Worlds is up to you. Your choices don't just affect the story's development. But also affect the character Companions And the end of the game as well
- You may not be perfect in a good way: the idea of imperfection is something new in The Outer Worlds. Impressive heroes have their drawbacks. While playing The Outer Worlds, the game will follow your experience to see what. That you are not good at, you may be attacked by Raptidon frequently. And being inferior is fear. Raptidon will give you a debuff when confronted with this ferocious creature. But it immediately rewards additional character benefits as well. The gameplay options allow you to create the characters you want while you explore Halcyon.
- Navigate your companions: on their way through a distant settlement. You will meet many characters who want to join your team. These passive companions have their own missions, motives, and ideals. It's up to you to help them achieve their goals. Or use them to help you achieve your own goals.
- Explore the Settlement: Halcyon is the settlement at the bottom of the galaxy. And has the Board of Directors for supervision and management They control everything ... Except for the alien monsters left by the two planets of the unscheduled settlement, find your craft, build your team, explore camps, space stations and other attractions across Halcyon.
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2018 Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. Obsidian Entertainment and the Obsidian Entertainment logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. The Outer Worlds and The Outer Worlds logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Obsidian Entertainment, Inc. Private Division and the Private Division logo are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/
SPECIFICATION OF THE OUTER WORLDS (STEAM)
- Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7 (SP1) 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i3-3225 or AMD Phenom II X6 1100T
- RAM: 4GB
- GPU: Nvidia GTX 650 Ti or AMD HD 7850
- HDD Space: 40GB
- Recommended System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 64bit
- CPU: Intel Core i7-7700K or Ryzen 5 1600
- RAM: 8GB
- GPU: GeForce GTX 1060 6GB or Radeon RX 470
- HDD Space: 40GB