Features such as an exceptional graphics performance and a customized memory make the PlayStation4 an immersive gaming experience. A processor that is 10 times more powerful than the PlayStation3 creates a setting that is bigger and bolder.
A single-chip custom processor ensures that your games run without a glitch while the 8 core Jaguar low power x86-64 AMD CPU allows for a smooth flow. An 8GB Graphics Card allows for an incredible gaming experience, supporting the most superior games. A 1.84 TFLOPS, AMD next-generation Radeon? based graphics engine further enhances the experience.
The all-new DUALSHOCK 4 wireless controller brings inspired play to your hands. Featuring a host of brand new design changes like the SHARE button to show off your greatest gaming moments, a new touch pad, a speaker as well as a 3.5 mm audio jack built into the controller itself and a colored light bar, while still retaining the trademark layout of the Dualshock 3 we have all come to recognize and love, this is some of Sony's best work yet. Easy drags, drops and flicks are facilitated by the 2 Point Touch Pad.
Installing games becomes effortless with the PS4's ability to store up to 1TB of data.
- Automatic Background Updates: Updates to the PlayStation 4 are downloaded and stored in the background, facilitating ease of use.
- Play As You Download: Revolutionizing the gaming experience is the PlayAsYouDownload feature that allows you to play a game just as it starts downloading to your system.
- Media: The PS4 has the ability to read DVDs at the rate of 8 CAV and Blu-Ray Discs at 6 CAV, making gaming a crystal-clear, high-definition experience.
- Connector: Connect your PS4 to your TV or monitors and experience gaming that comes to life with the console's connectors. Two Super-Speed USB ports, an AUX port, a HDMI out port and a Digital Output port that would leave any gamer satisfied.
- Networking: Multi-player and online gaming is facilitated by the PS4's Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T), IEEE 802.11 b/g/n and Bluetooth 2.1 (EDR). One can even use the PlayStation Vita to continue a PS4 game - this is done by connecting through a location's Wi-Fi networks with Remote Play.