The DualShock 4 controller features new innovations to deliver more immersive gaming experiences, including a highly sensitive six-axis sensor as well as a touch pad located on the top of the controller which offers completely new ways to play and interact with games.
- New multi-touch and touch pad opens up new gameplay possibilities.
- LEDs create a rainbow of colours that work with the PlayStation® Camera.
- Built-in speaker and stereo headset jack.
SPECIFICATION OF SONY DUALSHOCK 4 WIRELESS MIDNIGHT BLUE V2
- Dimensions: Approx. 161mm x 57mm x 100mm (w x h x d)
- Weight: Approx. 210g
- Touch Pad: 2 Point Touch Pad, Click Mechanism, Capacitive Type
- Motion Sensor: Six-axis motion sensing system (three-axis gyroscope, three-axis accelerometer)
- Other features: Light Bar, Vibration, Built-in Mono Speaker
- Ports: USB (Micro B), Extension Port, Stereo Headset Jack
- Wireless Communication : Bluetooth® Ver2.1+EDR
- Type: Built-in Lithium-ion Rechargeable Batter
- Voltage: DC3.65V
- Capacity: 1000mAh
EXPERT REVIEW FOR SONY DUALSHOCK 4 WIRELESS MIDNIGHT BLUE V2