SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION: BEYOND EARTH - RISING TIDE SCREEN-SHOTS
Supported Language - English
This content requires the base game Sid Meier's Civilization : Beyond Earth on Steam in order to play.
Rising Tide is an exciting expansion to Civilization: Beyond Earth which introduces oceanic gameplay, extending the play space to the entire surface of the planet, greatly enhanced diplomacy as well as hybrid affinities, new factions, and expanded game systems.
After the first wave of great colony ships departed Earth, the jubilation of humanity was short-lived. Those left behind fell into a violent struggle over the quickly-diminishing resources on their barren home world. From this tumultuous time, two new factions arose. These newcomers were grounded not in the idealism of their predecessors, but on opportunism, resilience, ruthlessness, and above all a commitment to their own survival.
Now, many decades after their first landfall on a new planet, the proud survivors of the first expeditions beyond Earth look up to see the skies darkened by a new breed of pioneers.
Beyond Earth extended the Civilization franchise from its historical setting into the possible futures of science fiction. Rising Tide extends Beyond Earth to new frontiers on the planet’s surface and beneath its seas, adding even more choices and diplomatic options as you continue to build “just one more turn” toward a new vision for the future of humanity.
- Colonize the Ocean: Build floating settlements and access natural resources hidden beneath the seas of the alien planet. Alien beasts with unique abilities inhabit the water and challenge the player in new ways. The ocean provides a fully replayable map, new gameplay mechanics and strategic possibilities for players to reign supreme on their new world.
- Dynamic Leader Traits: Players and AI Leaders alike unlock new Traits through gameplay and activate different combinations to respond to the changing world. These dynamic sets of Traits also provide benefits and add to the new Diplomacy system, governed by the new Fear and Respect attributes.
- New, Enhanced Diplomatic Options: Shape the diplomatic landscape by using political capital to upgrade your traits, change diplomatic relationships, and leverage the benefits of your allies’ traits.
- New Sponsors: Four new factions have been added to the game including Al Falah, nomad explorers descended from wealthy and resilient Middle Eastern states that possess a rich cultural and commercial heritage.
- New Artifact System: Collect and combine powerful relics to unlock new perks, unit upgrades, and buildings for your faction on the new world.
- New Hybrid Units: Affinities are competing visions for the future of humanity. By investing in multiple Affinities, rather than specializing in just one, players can unlock special hybrid Affinity units and upgrades.
- New Biomes: Two new world types have been added. Primordial worlds are rife in volcanic activity and the chaotic landscape of a world still forming. Frigid worlds have cooled in their great age, their surfaces covered with icy oceans and frozen tundra.
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Legal Notice / EULA
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/
© 1991-2015 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Developed by Firaxis Games. Sid Meier’s Civilization: Beyond Earth, Sid Meier’s Civilization, Civ, Civilization, 2K, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
SPECIFICATION OF SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION: BEYOND EARTH - RISING TIDE
- Minimum System Requirements
- Graphic: NVIDIA 8800 GT/ Intel HD 3000/ ATI Radeon HD 3650 256 MB
- Other : Internet connection required
- OS : Windows 8.1/ Windows 7/ Windows 8/ Windows Vista SP2
- CPU : AMD Athlon X2 64 2GHz/ Intel Core 2 Duo 1.8GHz
- Memory : 2 GB
- Storage Install : 13 GB
- Sound: DirectX 9.0c‐compatible sound card
- Recommended System Requirements
- Other : Internet connection required
- Graphic : AMD HD5000/ Intel IvyBridge/ nVidia GT400
- OS : Windows 8/ Windows Vista SP2/ Windows 7/ Windows 8.1Storage Install : 13 GBCPU : Quad Core CPU 1.8GHz
- Sound : DirectX 9.0c‐compatible sound card
- Memory : 4 GB
- Otherr Online : Minimum number of players (local) - 1 Minimum number of players (online) - 2