SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION IV : COLONIZATION SCREEN-SHOTS
Supported Language - English
Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization is the third offering in the award winning Civilization IV series. A re-imagining of the classic Colonization game Sid Meier created in 1994, Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization is a total conversion of the Civilization IV engine into a game experience in which players will lead a European nation on their quest to colonize and thrive in the New World. Players will be challenged to guide their people from the oppressive motherland, discover a New World, negotiate, trade and fight as they acquire great power and battle for their freedom and independence.
- Classic Game Design Rebuilt for the Modern Era: Usher forth a new generation of Sid Meier's Colonization with gameplay built on the award winning Civilization IV engine, providing the beautiful visuals, famously addictive gameplay and endless fun that are synonymous with Sid Meier strategy games.
- Fight the Homeland and Establish a New Nation: Play as the English, Spanish, French or the Dutch and journey to a brave new world in search of freedom from your oppressive homeland.
- Improved Diplomacy: Sustain peace and support your followers as you engage in advanced negotiations with natives, other colonists and the hostile homeland -- Trade resources, gold and land as you build the foundation for a self sufficient and powerful colony.
- Historical Figures Provide Adaptive Gameplay: Acquire founding fathers such as John Smith, Patrick Henry and Samuel Adams who will help guide your nation to freedom based on your gameplay style.
- Brand New Interface: Both Civilization IV fans and players new to the series will feel right at home with an interface that Firaxis has built to be accessible and easy to navigate.
- Multiplayer Offers Endless Replay Value: Compete with friends from all over the world via the Internet and Play by Email modes or compete locally via the Hotseat and LAN modes, offering endless ways to conquer the New World.
- Detailed Tutorial Guides Players In Their Conquest: Civilization IV: Colonization will provide an enhanced tutorial that will help both fans of the game and brand new players on their way to ruling the New World.
- Mods and Community Tools: Players will have limitless options for modifying the game to suit their needs. Firaxis will ship the game with modding tools including a map editor using XML and Python.
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Legal Notice / EULA
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/
© 2007-2013 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Developed by Firaxis Games. Sid Meier’s Civilization V, Civilization, 2K Games, Firaxis Games, Take-Two Interactive Software and their respective logos are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All rights reserved.
SPECIFICATION OF SID MEIER'S CIVILIZATION IV : COLONIZATION
- Minimum System Requirements Windows
- Supported OS: Windows® 2000/XP/Vista
- Processor: 1.2 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Video: DirectX 9.0c-compatible 64 MB video card with Shader 1.1 Support or better
- DirectX® Version: Sid Meier's Civilization IV: Colonization DirectX(r) version (included on install)
- Sound: DirectX 9.0 compliant sound card
- Hard Drive: 900 MB
- Other: Online, Maximum number of players (online) : 18 Minimum number of players (local) : 1 Minimum number of players (online) : 2
- Recommended System Requirements Windows
- Processor: 1.8 GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Video: 128 MB Video Card w/ DirectX 9 support (Pixel and Vertex Shaders)