Supported Language - English
Panting, scared, the shelter airlock smashes down behind you. You wish you did not have to go outside, but you do. It would be easier to give up. But you don’t. The hardship, the hunger, the thirst. The fear. You keep reminding yourself why you stay alive. Why you do this. Then you hear it. “Daddy you’re back.” You wife’s face lights up and you open a bag full of medical supplies. You need not tell her how you got them. You simply enjoy your small victory in this, the harshest of times. In the post-apocalyptic world, you must keep your family alive in your underground bunker in this deep strategy game from Unicube...
Sheltered is a post-apocalyptic disaster management game that gives a whole new meaning to the term “nuclear family”. Given a head-start over the billions lost in a nuclear holocaust, you must gather as many supplies as possible en route to the concrete underground shelter that will soon become your family home for the foreseeable dreary future.
With all hope lost, how will you cope in this bleak new world? How you handle the many moral choices you'll encounter on a daily basis could be the difference between your family surviving or dying. Combat claustrophobia, radiation and mental exhaustion as you cling desperately to life in the cramp, cold and scary underground shelter. You’ll have to leave the scant protection the shelter offers behind as you’re forced to venture outside into the dangerous desolate wasteland to scavenge for vital supplies which could ensure your families survival for just one more day.
- Family comes first: Keep your family alive and protect them from the ravages of the harsh post-apocalyptic world above.
- Make the shelter a home: Maintain your shelter, keep it secure and habitable and make sure that the family have enough resources to survive.
- Customisation: Your family is unique to you; you decide their names and their appearance
- Healthy body, healthy mind: Your family’s mental and physical well-being means everything. Keep them happy and they will thrive.
- Bigger, better, faster, stronger: Nurture your family members and they will become better versions of themselves in every single way
- Crafting system: Create comforts for your family’s shelter and weapons for combat
- Exploration: Send out your family to explore and gather resources for everyday living and crafting
- Vehicles: Make exploration quicker and safer
- Dynamic encounter system: Your family will meet many folk outside of the shelter. Some are friends, some are foes.
- Turn-based combat: For those that cannot be reasoned with, violence can be used as a last resort. Your family may depend on it.
- Taking in strangers: Recruit outsiders and integrate them into your shelter life.
- Cloud saves: Keep your family close and never lose your progress
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Legal Notice / EULA
Sheltered. Developed by Unicube and Team 17 Digital Ltd © 2015. Published by Team17. Team17 are trademarks or registered trademarks of Team17 Digital Limited. All other trademarks, copyrights and logos are property of their respective owners.
SPECIFICATION OF SHELTERED
- Minimum System Requirements Windows
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 7800, AMD HD 4600, Intel HD Graphics 3000 or above
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 600 MB available space
- Sound Card: Windows Compatible Card
- Additional Notes: Note - In some instances, systems may require model specific drivers. If your system manufacturers no longer support hardware under this category, it may not be possible to run this title. Should this be the case, we are unable to assist you and recommend that you pursue support from your respective system manufacturer
- Minimum System Requirements Mac
- OS: 10.8.5
- Processor: Dual Core CPU or higher
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia GeForce GT 330M, AMD Radeon HD 5750M, Intel HD Graphics 4000 or above
- Storage: 700 MB available space
EXPERT REVIEW FOR SHELTERED