On course for war torn Vietnam, a plane carrying a top-secret cargo known only as Whiteknight is lost over the uncharted jungles of Cambodia. The special ops squad sent in to retrieve it disappears without trace... until, a month later, one of them walks out. Something in the darkness has driven him insane... Something from the darkness has followed him out....
- Psychological Horror - Gameplay simulates the perceptual effects of fear, drugs and your shellshocked state due to combat. Experience the true chaos, horror and disorientation of the Vietnam War.
- Survive the Vietnam War - Every shot counts, and every bullet is precious. Fight off fear and push forward not knowing what unspeakable horror could be waiting to claim your life.
- Completely Immersive - A very limited HUD combined with the first person perspective allows players become completely immersed in their surroundings, intensifying the horror experience.
- Raw Wartime Brutality - Fight a cunning and elusive enemy that takes every advantage of everything at their disposal. Napalm attacks, intricate tunnel systems and vicious homemade traps - cruel, violent and unfiltered war. Realistic body damage effects allow limbs to be blown off.
- Vietnam Infected - Fight the victims of Whiteknight - an enemy that has no side, one who is brutal, insane and ready to rip you to shreds
SHELLSHOCK 2: BLOOD TRAILS SCREEN-SHOTS
EXPERT REVIEW FOR SHELLSHOCK 2: BLOOD TRAILS