Easily add funds to your PlayStation®Network wallet without the need for a credit card.
Top up your wallet to purchase exclusive games, add-on content, movies, music and more through PlayStation®Store for your PS4™, PS3™, PS Vita or PSP™.
1. Create your own Sony Entertainment Network account at eu.playstation.com/registration or sign into an existing one.
2. Go to PlayStation®Store.
3. Select the “Redeem Codes” option (for PS Vita, first tap the Options icon at the foot of the screen).
4. Enter the 12 digit voucher code and then select “Continue”.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your voucher code.
- This voucher code is issued by Sony Interactive Entertainment Network Europe Limited.
- Expires 12 months from date of purchase.
- PSN Wallet Funds can be used by account holders to pay for items in the PlayStation Store available to Indian account holders.
EXPERT REVIEW FOR RS.3000 PLAYSTATION NETWORK WALLET TOP UP
MOST HELPFUL REVIEWS
If you dont have a credit or debit card no problem or your credit/debit card isnt working on the psn store then this is the easiest way to add funds to your psn wallet.. and gamestheshop delivery speed is super fast.. Buy it now !!!
Ashutosh Tanwar 08 Feb 2019 Certified User
Playstation store is an absolute nightmare as most Credit/Debit cards don't work.
Just get these prepaid codes.
As for the quality of service.
->Ample payment options
->And not overcharging like the sellers on amazon india.
Quite satisfied with my purchase.