RESIDENT EVIL 6 SCREEN-SHOTS
Blending action and survival horror, Resident Evil 6 delivers an epic dramatic horror experience. Resident Evil favorites Leon S. Kennedy, Chris Redfield and Ada Wong are joined by new characters, including Jake Muller, to face a new horror, the highly virulent C-virus, as the narrative moves between North America, the war-torn Eastern European state of Edonia and the Chinese city of Lanshiang.
Starting with four distinct, yet interwoven story threads, each with their own pair of protagonists for either solo or co-op play, both offline and online, not only does Resident Evil 6 deliver both different perspectives and gameplay styles but, with the introduction of the innovative Crossover mechanic players can team up and share the horror. At key moments during the game, up to four players can join together online to tackle a specific situation, with some stages seeing the usual partnerships swapped to further increase the depth of gameplay.
Ada Wong, Resident Evil’s very own femme fatale, dives into a thrilling campaign of intrigue and infiltration, featuring unique missions, gameplay and weapons. Ada is available from the start, but with the other campaign secrets within her grasp, it may be best to save this one for last.
The new release for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One also includes all the available content from Resident Evil 6, including all the extra console version post-launch content (Siege Mode, Predator Mode, Survivor Mode, Onslaught Mode, The Mercenaries maps, ResidentEvil.net costumes and other Extra Content modes).
- Horror on a global scale – No longer confined to a specific location, the outbreak of the C-virus is worldwide with the action taking place in North America, Eastern Europe and China
- The most expansive Resident Evil game to date - Experience the horror through four distinct yet intertwined campaigns.
- Not only does each story cross paths, but so does the action – At significant points when the narrative draws pairs of characters together, the all new Crossover mechanic allows up to four players to experience the horror together online
- Solo or co-op – Resident Evil 6 delivers both single and two player co-op gameplay either offline or online
- A new challenge – Confront the results of the C-virus in all its varied and deadly forms
- Agent Hunt Mode - In this all new online mode for the Resident Evil series, experience the action from the other side. As a ‘hunter’, join the enemy side to become one of the game’s zombies, J’avo or other C-virus mutations and infiltrate another active game session to eliminate the human characters.
- Play your way – Use skill points to upgrade your character to provide faster reload speed, improved firepower or increase your health bar with the Character Skill system
- Vehicle based action – Resident Evil 6 includes gameplay sections featuring vehicles such as motorbikes, cars and snowmobiles
- Mercenaries returns – Players once more can enjoy the highly popular Mercenaries Mode
- Redesigned control system – Resident Evil 6 features an evolved control system allowing players to shoot while moving; slide; roll in any direction and to take cover along with the addition of an enhanced melee attack
- Localized voice over – Resident Evil 6 includes fully localised voice over in English, French, German, Spanish and Italian as well as subtitles in Japanese, Russian, Polish, Brazilian and Portuguese.
- All console map and multiplayer DLC included
- Inclusion of Residentevil.net costumes - Costumes that were previously only obtainable through Residentevil.net can now be unlocked within the game itself through the Extra Contents modes.
- Enriched multiplayer matchmaking – Cycle Mode automatically enters you into recommended multiplayer games and Online Campaign Custom Match now includes options to search for a character campaign without having to specify a chapter
- Improved control options – Auto-action option simplifies button prompts for quick time events, extends time limits for specific scenes and aids automobile controls. Default mapping of keys and default game settings have been optimised, but players can still remap keys and adjust back to the original game settings if desired.