NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139... is an updated version of NieR Replicant, previously only released in Japan.
Discover the one-of-a-kind prequel of the critically-acclaimed masterpiece NieR:Automata. Now with a modern upgrade, experience masterfully revived visuals, a fascinating storyline and more!
The protagonist is a kind young man living in a remote village. In order to save his sister Yonah, who fell terminally ill to the Black Scrawl, he sets out with Grimoire Weiss, a strange talking tome, to search for the "Sealed verses."
Experience the NieR Replicant story for the first time in the west through the eyes of the protagonist as a brother.
The original all-star team returns including acclaimed director, YOKO TARO (Drakengard / NieR:Automata), composer Keiichi Okabe (TEKKEN / Drakengard / NieR:Automata), and producer Yosuke Saito (DRAGON QUEST X / NieR:Automata).
- Uncover the truth behind the world of NieR and prepare to question everything in this dark, twisting tale.
- Journey alongside an unlikely group of allies through a ruined world, plagued by sickness and monstrous horrors.
- A mesmerizing iconic soundtrack, newly recorded by NieR:Automata composer, Keiichi Okabe.
- Fight back dreadful enemies with a visceral, uniquely customizable blend of swordplay and powerful magic.
- Customize your character's magic, skills, and weapons with the power of Words.
NIER REPLICANT VER.1.22474487139... SCREEN-SHOTS
EXPERT REVIEW FOR NIER REPLICANT VER.1.22474487139...
PRE - ORDER CONDITIONS
Pre-Order Price Guarantee.
Order now and if price increases after your order, the current price of your order will be applicable.
If price decreases after your order, the difference will be credited back to you.
Condition applies only on pre-orders before its release date.
This applies only to products displaying this message.