It is the sixth main entry in the Marvel vs. Capcom series of crossover games. Like previous installments, players control characters from both the Marvel Comics and Capcom universes to compete in tag team battles. Infinite features two-on-two fights, as opposed to the three-on-three format used in its preceding titles. The series' traditional character assists have been removed; instead, the game incorporates a tag-based combo system, which allows players to form continuous combos between their two characters. It also introduces a new gameplay mechanic in the form of the Infinity Stones, which temporarily bestow players with unique abilities and stat boosts depending on the type of stone selected.
- Reborn Rivalries: Universes collide in this all-new crossover, where players select their favourite Marvel and Capcom characters and engage in accessible and free-form 2v2 team battles
- Infinite Power: Choose one of the six powerful Infinity Stones. Each Infinity Stone will customize characters with unique abilities and powerful game-changing effects
- Iconic Heroes: Select from a diverse roster of fan favourite characters pulled from the Marvel and Capcom Universes. Playable characters will be revealed in the future.
- Accessible Single Player Content: Players can hone their skills in a variety of accessible single player modes, including Training, Mission, and Arcade modes.
- Vast Multiplayer Features: Robust online modes and content including ranked and casual matches, global leader boards, and online lobbies with spectator mode deepen the overall experience.
MARVEL VS CAPCOM: INFINITE SCREEN-SHOTS
EXPERT REVIEW FOR MARVEL VS CAPCOM: INFINITE