LOGITECH G923 TRUE FORCE RACING WHEEL SCREEN-SHOTS
Meet the next generation of racing wheels. The award-winning Logitech G design is reengineered to dial into your game physics, delivering unprecedented realism. Feel the pistons pumping, the gravel crunching, and every shift, drift, and hairpin turn like never before.
- TRUEFORCE: Unleash your passion for racing with high-definition force feedback.
TRUEFORCE connects directly to game engines, processing at 4000 times a second to produce next-gen realism and detail in supported games
- Programmable dual clutch: Get off the starting line faster with maximum traction and minimum smoke in supported games
- Crafted with Premium Materials: refreshed Logitech G design with brushed metal wheel, hand-stitched leather wheel cover, and polished metal pedals
- Total Wheel Control: Control wheel sensitivity, force feedback levels, and button customization via powerful G HUB Gaming Software for PC. Compatible with most racing games on PC and Xbox One, with select titles specially designed for TRUEFORCE. Works on Xbox Series X.
- Control the race: 24-point selector, RPM LEDs, integrated Xbox One or PC game controls, and progressive brake spring all help you maintain control of your vehicle at high speeds in supported games
- WARRANTY: 2 year limited hardware warranty. Logitech India Customer Care Toll free Number 1800 572 4730 (9:00am to 6:00pm -Monday to Friday)
SPECIFICATION OF LOGITECH G923 TRUE FORCE RACING WHEEL
- REQUIREMENTS (XBOX SERIES X|S AND XBOX ONE)
- Requirement: Xbox Series X|S or Xbox One game system. Game that supports Logitech force feedback racing wheel.
- REQUIREMENTS (PLAYSTATION 5 OR PLAYSTATION 4)
- Requirement: PlayStation 5 or PlayStation 4 system. Game that supports Logitech force feedback racing wheel.
- REQUIREMENTS (PC)
- OS: Windows® 10
- HDD: 150 MB of available hard disk space
- Input: USB 2.0 port
- Others: Game that supports Logitech force feedback racing wheel.
- WHEEL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Rotation: 900 degrees lock-to-lock
- Other features: Hall-effect steering sensor, Dual-Motor Force Feedback with TRUEFORCE, Overheat safeguard
- PEDAL TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Features: Nonlinear brake pedal, Patented carpet grip system, Textured heel grip. Self-calibrating
- Wheel spokes: Anodized aluminum
- Wheel cover: Hand-stitched leather
- Steering shaft: Steel
- Shifter paddles: Brushed stainless steel
- Mounting clamps: Glass-filled nylon
- Pedal frames and arms: cold rolled steel
- Pedal faces: Brushed stainless steel
- Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)