LOGITECH G604 LIGHTSPEED WIRELESS GAMING MOUSE SCREEN-SHOTS
Your power, your control. Conquer MOBA, MMO, and Battle Royale gameplay with the strategically designed G604 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse. 15 programmable controls join forces with ultra-fast LIGHTSPEED dual connectivity and the class-leading HERO 25K sensor. It’s a multifaceted battle weapon that lets you play longer, play better, and make your play.
- 15 Programmable Controls: Features six thumb buttons, each fully programmable with G HUB software download.
- Dual Connectivity: Toggle between convenient Bluetooth and ultra-fast 1 ms LIGHTSPEED advanced wireless technology.
- HERO 16K Sensor: Extremely accurate tracking, unbeatable power efficiency enables up to 240 hours of high-performance gaming with one AA battery.
- Dual Mode Hyperfast Scroll Wheel: Durable metal scroll wheel switches between hyper-fast and ratcheted scrolling. Programmable scrolling lets you apply keybinds.
- 240 Hours with One AA Battery: Efficient HERO 16K allows for 240 hours in LIGHTSPEED mode or up to 5.5 months in Bluetooth mode.
- WARRANTY: 2 year limited hardware warranty. Logitech India Customer Care Toll free Number 1800 572 4730 (9:00am to 6:00pm -Monday to Friday)
G604 LIGHTSPEED Wireless Gaming Mouse
LIGHTSPEED wireless receiver
USB receiver extender cable
SPECIFICATION OF LOGITECH G604 LIGHTSPEED WIRELESS GAMING MOUSE
- Operating System: Windows® 7 or later / macOS 10.12 or later / Chrome OS / Android™ 3.2 or later
- Bluetooth mode: Bluetooth-enabled device with Windows 8 or later, macOS 10.12 or later, Chrome OS, or Android 5.0 or later
- Input: USB port / Lightspeed Mode
- Optional: Internet access for Logitech G HUB
- Sensor: HERO™ 25K
- Resolution: 100 – 25,600 dpi
- Zero smoothing/acceleration/filtering
- Max. acceleration: > 40 G
- Max. speed: > 400 IPS
- BATTERY LIFE
- LIGHTSPEED mode: up to 240 hours (non-stop gaming)
- Bluetooth mode: up to 5.5 months (standard usage)
- USB data format: 16 bits/axis
- LIGHTSPEED Wireless report rate: 1000 Hz (1ms)
- Bluetooth report rate: 88-133 Hz (7.5-11.25 ms)
- Microprocessor: 32-bit ARM"