LOGITECH G29 DRIVING FORCE RACING WHEEL SCREEN-SHOTS
Relentlessly engineered for the perfect driving experience, Driving Force by Logitech G takes the latest racing games to the highest level. You simply haven’t experienced racing simulation if you haven’t grabbed your supercar by the wheel.
Be sure to select the right wheel for your needs:
G29 is for PS5, PS4, PS3 and PC
- THE REAL WHEEL
Immersive driving simulation comes to life in the details. Dual-motor force feedback makes you feel every tire slip and terrain change. Solid steel ball bearings in the wheel shaft give weight and durability. Stainless steel paddle shifters and floor pedals apply precision force. Hand-stitched leather covered wheel makes every car luxury. Helical gearing delivers smooth, quiet operation.
- ADJUSTABLE FLOOR PEDALS
Maintain a more realistic driving body position with the separate floor pedal unit with integrated throttle, brake, and clutch pedals. Driving Force lets you comfortably accelerate, brake and change gears with the feel of an actual car.
- SHIFT INTO OVERDRIVE
To take the racing simulation experience over the top, add the realism of a dedicated shifter. With a short-throw feel in a 6-speed “H” pattern shifter with push-down reverse, the Driving Force Shifter from Logitech G is a driving companion you won’t soon forget.
- DESK AND RIG MOUNTS
Drive fearlessly knowing the wheel won’t shift during aggressive maneuvers. The racing wheel mounts securely to your table or racing rig via built-in clamps or screw mounting points. G29 and G920—wheel, pedals and shifter—mounts perfectly in Playseat® racing simulation cockpits for added realism.
- WARRANTY: 2 year limited hardware warranty. Logitech India Customer Care Toll free Number 1800 572 4730 (9:00am to 6:00pm -Monday to Friday)
IN THE BOX:
|Manufacturer (s) By:
Un 1003 Tower1 Cheung Sha Wan Plaza 833 Cheung Sha Wan Rd, Kowloon, Hong Kong
|Country of Origin:
||Rashi Peripherals Pvt. Ltd., Aristo House, 5th Floor, Corner of Telli Gali, Andheri (E), Mumbai - 400069. India
SPECIFICATION OF LOGITECH G29 DRIVING FORCE RACING WHEEL
- Rotation: 900 degrees lock-to-lock
- Other features: Hall-effect steering sensor, Dual-Motor Force Feedback, Overheat safeguard
- Features: Nonlinear brake pedal, Patented carpet grip system, Textured heel grip, Self-calibrating
- Wheel spokes: Anodized aluminum
- Wheel cover: Hand-stitched leather
- Steering shaft: Steel
- Shifter paddles: Brushed stainless steel
- Mounting clamps: Glass-filled nylon
- Pedal frames and arms: cold rolled steel
- Pedal faces: Brushed stainless steel
- Pedal piston sleeves: Polyoxymethylene thermoplastic (POM)
- OS: Windows 10, PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4 or PlayStation 3Input: Powered USB port