Supported Language - English
Expand your Kerbal experience like never before with Kerbal Space Program: Making History Expansion. The first expansion pack for the critically acclaimed space simulation game adds new content to Kerbal Space Program, including an immersive Mission Builder, a History Pack featuring missions inspired by historical events, and a wealth of new parts for players to use across their KSP experience. Create, launch, and share like never before with Kerbal Space Program: Making History Expansion.
- Mission Builder: This robust new feature puts the process of creating and editing missions in players’ hands with endless possibilities. Players can customize their own missions to include launches, landings, rescues, malfunctions, explosions, repairs, and much more. Unique victory conditions, exciting challenges, and unexpected obstacles provide an array of complexity in these missions. Challenge others by sharing your created missions with the KSP community.
- History Pack: Play a variety of pre-made missions inspired by humankind’s own space exploration. From spacewalking to crash landing and everything in between, players can attempt to recreate moments inspired by historic events, but with a unique Kerbal twist.
- New Parts: This expansion also includes dozens of new parts along with new astronaut suits, all inspired by the historic Space Race. Players can use these parts and suits throughout Kerbal Space Program.
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Legal Notice / EULA
© 2011-2017 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Developed by Squad. Private Division and Kerbal Space Program and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. The ratings icon is a trademark of the Entertainment Software Association. All other marks and trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All rights reserved.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/
SPECIFICATION OF KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM: MAKING HISTORY
- Minimum System Requirements Windows
- OS: Windows Vista SP1 64-bit
- Processor: Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 512MB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 4 GB HD space
- Recommended System Requirements Windows
- OS: Windows 10 64 bit
- Processor: Core i5
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DX10 (SM 4.0) capable, 1GB VRAM
- Hard Drive: 6 GB HD space
KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM: MAKING HISTORY SCREEN-SHOTS
EXPERT REVIEW FOR KERBAL SPACE PROGRAM: MAKING HISTORY