HITMAN: BLOOD MONEY SCREEN-SHOTS
Supported Language - English
Money Talks. Silence Pays. Prepare to Make a Killing. When assassins from Agent 47's contract agency, The ICA, are eliminated in a series of hits, it seems a larger, more powerful agency has entered the fray. Sensing he may be a target, 47 travels to America, and prepares to make a killing.
- 'Blood Money' system: the cleaner the 'hit' the more money you receive which can be spent on bribing witnesses and police to reduce your notoriety, weapon customisation, specialist equipment and information.
- Customisable weapons: modify Agent 47's custom weapons in a variety of ways including sound, recoil, rate of fire, damage, reload speed, accuracy and zoom.
- Strong narrative: who is wiping out the ICA and what is their motivation?
- New engine: the world of the assassin has never been so interactive or looked so good!
- New gameplay techniques: including disarm, distraction, accidents, body disposal, human shield and decoy weapons.
- New control and camera system: Agent 47 now moves independently of the camera.
- New moves: Agent 47 can now climb, hide, scale ledges and automatically pass low obstacles.
- Improved AI: guards will follow blood trails, investigate suspicious items and behaviour. New pathfinder engine provides improved tracking and movement with realistic enemy behaviour and interaction.
- Soundtrack by BAFTA-winning composer Jesper Kyd.
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Legal Notice / EULA:
HITMAN™ © 2017 Io-Interactive A/S. Published by Io-Interactive A/S. IO-INTERACTIVE, the IO logo, HITMAN™, the HITMAN™ logo, and WORLD OF ASSASSINATION are trademarks or registered trademarks owned by or exclusively licensed to Io-Interactive A/S. All rights reserved. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
SPECIFICATION OF HITMAN: BLOOD MONEY
- Minimum System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows® 2000/XP (Windows 95/98/ME/NT Not Supported)
- Pentium 4 1.5Ghz or Athlon XP Equivalent
- 512MB RAM
- 100% DirectX 9.0c compatible video card which supports Hardware TnL and Pixel Shader 2.0 (GeForce FX / Radeon 9500 or higher)
- 100% DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- 5.0GB free disk space
- 100% Windows 2000/XP compatible Mouse and Keyboard (Gamepads and controller are not supported)
- Recommended System Requirements
- Pentium 4 2.4Ghz or Athlon XP/64-bit equivalent
- 1024MB RAM
- ATI X800 series, Nvidia GeForce 6800 series or higher video card
- 100% DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card, Sound Blaster X-Fi series
- 5.0GB free disk space