Supported Language - English
Bethesda Game Studios, the award–winning creators of Skyrim and Fallout 4, welcome you to Fallout 76, the online prequel where players can work together, or not, to survive. Under the threat of nuclear annihilation, you'll experience the largest, most dynamic world ever created in the legendary Fallout universe.
Reclamation Day, 2102. Twenty–five years after the bombs fall, you and your fellow Vault Dwellers –– chosen from the nation's best and brightest –– emerge into post–nuclear America. Other humans are now returning and it’s up to you to distinguish friend versus foe. Play solo or join together as you explore, quest, build, and triumph against the wasteland's greatest threats.
Steel Dawn is the first chapter in the new Brotherhood of Steel questline, free for Fallout 76 players. Paladin Leila Rahmani and her troops have arrived from California to establish a new Appalachian chapter. Work with or against the other Factions to achieve success. Visit settlements populated with new NPCs and unlock powerful weapons and armor from the Brotherhood arsenal. Join in their mission to rebuild society and aid in securing valuable technology – but only you can determine how it will be used. Coming December 1, 2020.
The Steel Dawn update includes:
• New Questline - Determine how you will aid The Brotherhood of Steel NPCs in the first chapter of their new all-new story, available December 1.
• New Locations and Gear - Unlock unique weapons and armor from Steel Dawn and explore new locations newly populated with members of The Brotherhood and other factions.
• Season 3 Scoreboard - Join Time Operative K.D. Inkwell in her quest for the Guild of Antiquities and rank up to unlock new rewards including C.A.M.P. Allies, Lunchboxes, and more. Beginning December 15.
• C.A.M.P. Shelters - Build and decorate in new underground, instanced spaces separate from your main C.A.M.P. Complete a new quest and get your first Shelter free starting December 15.
• Lite Allies - Recruit two new allies as you rank up during Season 3, who offer bonuses exclusively from your C.A.M.P.
The Fallout 76: Steel Dawn Deluxe Edition and Brotherhood Recruitment Bundle include bonus in–game digital items, while the Deluxe Edition also contains the full game:
• Brotherhood of Steel Scouting Tower – Survey Appalachia for new threats and opportunities from this massive Scouting Tower.
• Brotherhood of Steel Salute – Ad Victoriam, Brothers.
• Brotherhood of Steel Barricade – One more tool to protect against the new dangers of Appalachia.
• Brotherhood Tactical Field Pack – Never be caught unprepared with the Tactical Field Pack.
• Brotherhood Barracks Locker – Keep your valuable finds safe and sound with the Barracks Locker.
• Brotherhood Reclaimed Power Armor Paint – Use what you find and reclaim Appalachia!
Wastelanders is a massive free update to Fallout 76 that fundamentally changes the Wasteland. One year after the opening of Vault 76, other humans have returned to Appalachia. Factions of Settlers and Raiders aim to make the world their own and claim a rumored fortune. Embark on a new main quest of choice and consequence, interact with characters and their unique stories, discover the faction settlements of Crater and Foundation, and collect powerful new weapons and armor. Your choices decide their fates.
One Wasteland for All, featuring Armor Ace!
Experience all that the Appalachian Wasteland has to offer no matter your level. Combat and rewards are rebalanced for your level, so players can easily team up to explore the entire world. Also, rank up to unlock rewards with the new Armor Ace S.C.O.R.E. board, improve your strategies in Daily Ops to earn better rewards, and create powerful new builds with high level Legendary Perks!
You will Emerge!
Create your character with the S.P.E.C.I.A.L system and forge your own path in a new and untamed wasteland with hundreds of locations. Whether you journey alone or with friends, a new and unique Fallout adventure awaits.
A New American Dream!
Use the Construction and Assembly Mobile Platform (C.A.M.P.) to build and craft anywhere in the world. Your C.A.M.P. will provide much–needed shelter, supplies, and safety. You can even set up shop to trade goods with other survivors. But beware, not everyone will be quite so neighborly.
The Power of the Atom!
Go it alone or with fellow survivors to unlock access to the ultimate weapon – Nuclear Missiles. This destruction also creates a high–level zone with rare and valuable resources. Do you protect or unleash the power of the atom? The choice is yours.
The Nuclear Storm Approaches!
Nuclear Winter is a 52–player PvP Battle Royale mode, free for Fallout 76 players. Nukes have set the world ablaze and the battle to claim your spot as Overseer of Vault 51 has begun – will you be the last one standing or be consumed by the ring of fire? Rank up, unlock exclusive perks and build your C.A.M.P. to weather the storm in true Fallout fashion. Scavenge for weapons, supplies, and nukes to take on other players and creatures and earn unique cosmetic rewards.
Key Provider Instructions
1. Download and install the Bethesda.net client: http://bethesda.net/en/dashboard.
2. Launch the Bethesda.net client.
3. Click on the logo (upper left corner) and choose "redeem code".
4. Launch game to access the redeemed contents.
Legal Notice / EULA
Fallout® 76 Wastelanders © 2020 Bethesda Softworks LLC, a ZeniMax Media company. Bethesda, Bethesda Softworks, Bethesda Game Studios, ZeniMax, Pip-Boy, Vault-Tec and related logos are registered trademarks or trademarks of ZeniMax Media Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. Fallout, Vault Boy and related logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Bethesda Softworks LLC in the U.S. and/or other countries. All Rights Reserved.