Get ready for a racing game like never before. Developed exclusively for the PlayStation 4 (PS4) by Evolution Studios, the team behind the best-selling MotorStorm franchise, DriveClub is all about you and your friends. It’s about teamwork; it’s about everyone fighting for one another and earning rewards together – and most importantly it’s about sharing in the sheer thrill of every race. Enjoy the excitement of high-speed solo racing, or join a racing club to discover what DriveClub is all about. Created specifically with the next-generation gamer in mind, DriveClub permanently connects you and your friends, always allowing you to share your experiences, send and receive challenges, and keep up to speed with your team’s performance.
DriveClub brings to life the heart and soul of car culture. An incredible, authentic and immersive driving experience, DriveClub makes you feel the exhilaration of driving the most powerful and beautifully designed cars in the world, all rendered in staggering detail, inside and out. Race them in richly detailed real-world locations, alongside your teammates.
Driveclub exclusively on PlayStation 4 Features:
- Join A Club – Get more by playing within a Club. Gain access to more races, special challenges and events by joining a Club. Join an existing Club or create your own to team up with ~12 drivers and get more in-game currency and earn bonuses. Everything they do helps you, and everything you do helps them achieve more. Unite together and represent your Club with customized team colors and logos for your cars.
- Take on Challenges – Constant and varied challenges keep the game feeling fresh and unique, offering pick-up-and-play gaming experience to suit every player’s lifestyle. Every section of every track offers a new opportunity to face-off with your Clubmates and rivals, so there’s always something to play for. Overdrive, and earn fame for your Club by beating recent times, high speed records or pulling off incredible drifts. Then create custom challenges to take on your friends and rival Clubs for fun, or up the ante by wagering on the outcome.
- Immersive Driving Experience – Every detail of high-speed racing has been painstakingly recreated to give you an authentic and thrilling first person driving experience. Feel every inch of the road beneath your tires, the thunderous roar of the engine and the rush of adrenaline coursing through your veins as your knuckles whiten on the steering-wheel.
- #DRIVECLUBLIVE - There’s always something new to do and big rewards to play for. Take on individual challenges where you can go at it alone and earn prizes for yourself, race in special events with Clubs around the world, or enter weekly tournaments to see who the ultimate driver behind the wheel is.
- The World’s Coolest Cars – Hand-picked for their power and beauty, each car in DriveClub is a pure pleasure to drive, recreated with an insane level of detail and accuracy both inside and out. Personally customize the cars in your garage to show off your unique look or represent your Club’s colors out on the track. Take care not to get your paint-work scraped and carbon fiber chassis torn in high-speed collisions.
- Stunning Real-World Locations – Inspired by real-world roads from diverse regions across the globe, the racing tracks in DriveClub present a variety of different challenges for every driver. Practice technical maneuvers on the open, fast-paced freeways of Canada, check your reflexes on the unpredictable UK roadways, or sharpen your high-speed steering skills on the mountain and dust-filled roads in India.
- Stay Connected with the DriveClub Partner App – No matter where you are in the world, you and your friends can stay connected 24/7 with the iOS and Android DriveClub app. Keep pace with your teammates performance, watch the races live as they happen, set and send challenges, plus check out all of the latest and greatest from the DriveClub world.
EXPERT REVIEW FOR DRIVE CLUB
MOST HELPFUL REVIEWS
You get cars on the disc, then 11 cars via 20gb update and bunch of others from free DLC and bunch of others from paid DLC.The season pass is actually a good one but the only problem is that the Bikes expansion is not included in it. The driving is actually great, a mix of simulation and arcade. The graphics are phenomenal. The soundtrack is great too. A solid 8/10. better than NFS Rivals and also the best racing game on PS4.