DISNEY CLASSIC GAMES: ALADDIN AND THE LION KING SCREEN-SHOTS
Two of the most beloved Disney games of all time make their long-awaited return to modern consoles in Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King! For the first time in over 25 years on consoles these classics have been remastered for a whole a new audience.
This unforgettable package of Disney classics is filled with tons of new features, enhancements, game modes, and display options, plus multiple versions of the games!
Join Aladdin and his sidekick, Abu, as they race through the marketplace toward their date with destiny. Relive Aladdin’s classic adventure as you travel through Agrabah, the Cave of Wonders and more to defeat Jafar and rescue Jasmine. Jump, fight, dodge and carpet-ride your way through this adventure, collecting gems along the way.
The Lion King brings to life the majesty and mystery of Africa through the tale of Simba, a lion cub faced with the challenging transition to maturity. Now, you too can be part of the adventure! Driven into the wilderness by his evil uncle Scar, Simba finds salvation and Hakuna Matata with Pumbaa the warthog and Timon the meerkat. Tackle heinous hyenas in the elephant’s graveyard, avoid the trampling hooves of stampeding wildebeest as you battle through 10 levels to ensure Simba claims his rightful place as The Lion King.
From the team that brought you the bestselling and critically acclaimed Mega Man Collection and Street Fighter 30th Anniversary Collection comes a collection of HD Remasters of the most beloved Disney Classics of all time!
- Display Options and Updated Visuals:
1080P graphics and enhancements for modern HD TVs
Adjustable screen aspect ratios and borders
Custom filter options designed to replicate classic CRT TVs and other popular screen types
- Multiple Game Versions: Play through several different versions of the beloved Aladdin and The Lion King games that have been created over the years, including both console and handheld versions. An all-new “Final Cut” version of Aladdin, developed exclusively for this collection, is also included and features difficulty adjustments, camera refinements, bug fixes, as well as a few additional surprises for fans.
- In-Game Rewind: Instantly rewind any of the games in real-time in order to re-try difficult areas.
- Interactive Game Viewer Mode: View full game playthroughs, with the ability to skip forward and jump in and start playing at any point.
- Save Feature: Quickly save your progress in each of the games and continue your adventure wherever and whenever you want.
- Museum Feature: Take a journey behind-the-scenes and learn more about the creation of these incredible games. Watch video interviews with the original development teams or explore numerous galleries containing hundreds of previously unreleased HD concept images and marketing assets.
- Soundtrack: Listen to the entire soundtracks for both games in the included music players. The ability to repeat and shuffle the songs is also supported.