1. Where is my Digital Code?
- You will receive your Digital Code in your registered email account. If you have not received your digital download code, do check your Junk/Spam/Promotions tab.
- Still if you didn’t receive the mail, kindly mail at firstname.lastname@example.org along with your order id.
- Note: You will receive an e-mail with password protected PDF attached and an SMS on your registered mobile number containing password for the PDF
2. What are the products available instantly after purchase?
- All PlayStation Digital Card products such as Wallet Top-Ups, PlayStation Plus Subscription, Add-ons and Full Games are available instantly after purchase.
- In case if you don’t receive your voucher code. We will manually process your order send you the code by email within 24 hours.
- Please note the delivery time also depend on payments approval from bank.
- If your code has not been delivered after 24 hours from the point of purchase please mail us at email@example.com along with your order id.
3. What is the Order Limit?
- The limit of digital order is 1 Quantity per order.
- The digital order cannot be clubbed with any physical order.
4. What payment methods are acceptable for Instant Delivery?
- We only accept pre-paid payment methods such as Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Internet Banking/ Wallet (PayTM, Mobikwik, PayPal) for instant delivery.
- Cash on Delivery orders are not eligible for digital deliveries
- We do not offer Cancellation, Return or Exchange on any digital products.
5. How to redeem code?
PlayStation Network (PSN):
Sign into your SEN Account. If you don't have one, create one at playstation.com
- Select the "Redeem Codes" option
- Enter the 12 digit voucher code and then select "Continue"
- Follow the on-screen instructions to redeem your voucher code.
You can redeem all types of prepaid codes, including Microsoft gift cards and Xbox Live Gold subscription cards, on your Xbox One console and use them immediately. To do so, follow these steps:
- Press the Xbox button to open the guide, and then select Home. Make sure you’re signed in to the Microsoft account for which you want to redeem the code.
- On the Home screen, scroll right and select the Microsoft Store icon.
- Use the onscreen keyboard to enter your 25-character code on the Redeem your code or gift card screen, and then select Next to finalize your redemption.
- Once your code is redeemed, you’ll receive a confirmation message.
6. How do I know that my order has been successfully placed?
- You will receive an email acknowledgement containing the order id and details of your purchase.
- You can even login into your account and find all of your successful orders under My Account -> My Orders. (Note: Not valid for guest users)
7. My Digital code does not work
If you are having problems redeeming your code please follow these steps:
- Check that you have entered the code correctly
- Make sure that you are trying to redeem the code in the correct location
- Make sure that you’re redeeming the code on Indian PSN account.
8. Are Download Codes Region Locked?
The simple answer is yes.
- PlayStation Network download games, subscriptions and add-ons will only work in India.
- Please note: we are unable to return digital download codes where regional compatibility is the issue in question.