BORDERLANDS: THE ZOMBIE ISLAND OF DR. NED SCREEN-SHOTS
Supported Language - English
This content requires the base game Borderlands on Steam in order to play.
The Zombie Island of Dr. Ned is the first Add-On for Borderlands with new enemy types, new missions, and new ... surprises.
The Jakobs Corporation would like to invite you to experience the splendor of a corporate owned small town known as Jakobs Cove. Any rumors you may have heard about the "undead" walking our streets are completely preposterous and we officially deny them all. If those rumors turn out to be true simply purchase a firearm from the conveniently located Jakobs Brand Vending Machines and aim for the head. Also, would you mind saving our employees? (Non-union only please)
Multiplayer options may have changed, please see the main title for more information
- 5 New Areas to Explore
- Dozens of New Missions
- New Enemies to Eviscerate
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Legal Notice / EULA
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/
© 2002-2010 Take-Two Interactive Software and its subsidiaries. Borderlands, 2K Games, the 2K Games logo, and Take-Two Interactive Software are all trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
SPECIFICATION OF BORDERLANDS: THE ZOMBIE ISLAND OF DR. NED
- Minimum System Requirements Windows
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 2.4 Ghz or equivalent processor with SSE2 support
- Memory: 1GB System RAM (2GB recommended with Vista)
- Graphics: 256mb video ram or better (GeForce 7 series or higher/Radeon HD3000 series or higher)
- Hard Drive: 8 GB or more free space
- Sound: Windows compatible sound card
- Other: Online
- Minimum number of players (co-op) : 2 Maximum number of players (co-op) : 4 Minimum number of players (local) : 1