Supported Language - English
Batman: Arkham City delivers a genuinely authentic Batman experience with advanced, compelling gameplay on every level: high-impact street brawls, nail-biting stealth, multifaceted forensic investigation, epic super-villain encounters and unexpected glimpses into Batman's tortured psychology.
Advanced FreeFlow Combat Batman faces highly coordinated, simultaneous attacks from every direction as Arkham's gangs bring heavy weapons and all-new AI to the fight, but Batman steps it up with twice the number of combat animations and double the range of attacks, counters and takedowns. New Story Five-time Emmy-Award-winner Paul Dini returns to pen a brand-new story for Batman: Arkham City, taking gamers deep inside the diseased heart of Gotham.
Huge Cast of Characters Players encounter numerous characters from the Batman universe, including Catwoman, Two-Face, Harley Quinn, Penguin, Hugo Strange, Victor Zsasz, Calendar Man, The Joker, The Riddler and other iconic characters yet to be revealed. Arkham Has Moved Following the closure of Arkham Asylum and Blackgate prison, Gotham's new mayor, Quincy Sharp ordered the relocation of all inmates to Arkham City - a sprawling new super-prison five times bigger than Arkham Island, enclosing a wide variety of industrial districts, iconic locations and Gotham landmarks.
Play as Catwoman Catwoman is a fully playable character in Batman: Arkham City who has her own storyline in the main game which is seamlessly interwoven with Batman's story arc. Her navigation skills, combat moves and gadgetry have been specifically designed and animated to deliver a fully featured and unique experience. New Gadgets Batman has access to new gadgets such as the Cryptographic Sequencer V2 and Smoke Pellets, as well as new functionality for existing gadgets that expand the range of Batman's abilities without adding extra weight to his Utility Belt. Featured Voice-Over Talent Mark Hamill and Kevin Conroy reprise their roles as The Joker and Batman respectively.
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Legal Notice / EULA:
BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY software © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc. Developed by Rocksteady Studios.
BATMAN and all characters, their distinctive likenesses, and related elements are trademarks of DC Comics © 2013.
WB GAMES LOGO, WB SHIELD: ™ & © Warner Bros. Entertainment Inc.
SPECIFICATION OF BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION
- Minimum System Requirements - Windows
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.4 GHz or AMD Athlon X2 4800+
- Memory: 2GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 17 GB free hard drive space
- Video Card: ATI 3850HD 512 MB or NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT 512MB
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Minimum System Requirements - MAC OS X
- OS: macOS 10.14
- Processor: 2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
- Memory: 4GB
- Hard Disk Space: 16GB
- Graphics: 512Mb Nvidia 640M, 1.5GB Intel HD4000, 2GB AMD 290M or newer
- Additional Notes: The game is officially supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar - All MacBooks released since Early 2016, All MacBook Airs released since Mid 2012, All MacBook Pros released since Mid 2012, All Mac minis released since Late 2012, All iMacs released since Late 2012, All iMac Pro released since Late 2017, All Mac Pros released since Late 2013 with a recommended Metal-capable graphics card
- PRE 10.14 USERS: Players using a version of OS X before 10.14 can access a compatible version of the game via the Beta tab in the game’s properties window. Select the ‘mac_retail_11 - macOS 10.13.6 or older only' branch for a version that is compatible with 10.9.5 up to 10.13.6.
BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION SCREEN-SHOTS
EXPERT REVIEW FOR BATMAN: ARKHAM CITY GAME OF THE YEAR EDITION