ARMY MEN: TOYS IN SPACE SCREEN-SHOTS
Supported Language - English
Finally, proof that little green men exist in outer space!
A horde of alien toys has invaded Earth. Now, they've enlisted the Tan Army to help them conquer the galaxy. All hope rests with one man, a green plastic soldier known as Sarge.
Enter Tina Tomorrow and her battalion of Space Troopers. Joining forces with the Green Army, they freeze, zap, vaporize, and blast their way through the bathroom and into outer space with the hopes of destroying the diabolical alliance in the name of good.
- Two additional races of toys - The Galactic Army of Stunners, Paralyzers, Gunners, and Incinerators and the Alien Army of Larvae, Spiders, Drones, and Commanders.
- New worlds to explore - Including a city on a space planet, a bathroom, a sandbox, and a backyard picnic.
- A cool selection of weapons - Fight with silenced rifles, incendiary grenades, napalm, heavy paratroopers, freeze rays, laser guns, fly-swatters, and even glue.
In order to activate this game, you will require a third-party 'Steam' account. For full details on how to activate please follow this link: https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=5414-TFBN-1352
Legal Notice / EULA
©2016 Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc., 2K, and their respective logos are trademarks of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. All rights reserved.
Use of this product requires agreement to the following third party end user license agreement: http://www.take2games.com/eula/
SPECIFICATION OF ARMY MEN: TOYS IN SPACE
- Minimum System Requirements
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8 / 10
- Processor: 1.4 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 3D Graphics card compatible with DirectX 9.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 550 MB available space
- Multiplayer not supported